Exceptionally good location
Hotel on the Schlossberg of Lienz
In the Hotel & Guesthouse Gribelehof you will discover an accommodation with comfortable rooms and holiday apartments, secure within exceptional architecture. High above the rooftops of Lienz but only a walk away from the city, lies the Gribelehof on a hill, within easy reach of Schloss Bruck. The Schlossberg promises a breathtaking view: In the foreground the city houses, in the background the peaks of the Dolomites. The capital of East Tirol is known as the pearl of the dolomites and is situated between the Drau, Puster and Isel valleys.
The connection between city and countryside is what makes the location of our house so special: The Gribelehof is easily accessible by car and only a short taxi ride away from the train station Lienz. The Hotel is ideally situated for sightseeing tours on the city streets or mountain paths. The nearby Schlossberg cable car on the Hochstein mountain carries you to a natural paradise: In summer many hiking routes begin directly next to the Hotel & guesthouse Gribelehof. In winter a family friendly ski run passes directly beside the hotel.
- Only 20 minutes walking distance from the city centre
- Stroll through the castle grounds of Schloss Bruck
- Easily accessible by car or motorbike
- Free parking available directly behind the hotel
- Free shuttle bus service from the train station Lienz
- Well connected to local transport
- Located in the centre of East Tirol
- Surrounded by the 3000m high peaks of the Großglockner and Großvenedig mountains
- Surrounded by an area of natural beauty and close to the Hohe Tauern national park
- Numerous hiking and mountain bike routes
- Located next to the Schlossberg cable car and the Hochstein ski resort
- Ski in/Ski out: Ski slope next to the hotel