The Gribelehof welcomes you in a lovingly restored turn of the century villa situated on the Schlossberg close to the capital city of East Tirol Lienz. Look forward to enjoying a breathtaking view of the valley from our sunny terrace. In the family run Hotel & Guesthouse Gribelehof things remain as beautiful as they always were. All rooms and family rooms have been renovated and modernised. The whole house lives and breathes its long-standing history. The walls and corridors are decorated with treasures from days gone by.
An original 18th century farmhouse parlour awaits you in the restaurant within the Hotel and Guesthouse Gribelehof. Contrary to the style, it serves a contemporary cuisine. The kitchen staff rely on ingredients of the highest quality – partly from their own farm. The freshness of locally sourced products can be tasted in every mouthful. Carefully selected wines complete the culinary experience. An abundant breakfast with specialities from East Tirol can be enjoyed throughout the summer on our sunny terrace. Our hotel is especially appreciated by couples and families.
- Art Nouveau villa above the rooftops of Lienz
- Within 20 minutes walking distance of the city
- Situated in an area of natural beauty
- Family run hotel with long-standing history
- 18 bedrooms, suites and holiday apartments in authentic ambience
- Exceptional reclaimed architecture
- Tasty culinary delights produced on the private farm
- Traditional Austrian cuisine with homemade pastries
- Farmhouse parlour dated 1771
- Sunny terrace with breathtaking views
- Children’s adventure playground with petting animals (Ponies, cats and a dog)
- Sauna and a small but elegant wellness area
We have an open ear for our guests and look forward to talking to you! We will be happy to advise you by phone and inform you personally about our holiday offers.