Our top priority is the safety, protection and well-being of our guests.
We always monitor the latest developments so that you can enjoy a relaxing vacation even in these difficult times.
# COVID-19 regulations
- on arrival you need the registration (https://entry.ptc.gv.at/) and one of the "3G" - negative test result,
a vaccination certificate or confirmation that you have had a COVID-19 infection
- if you use other services in the hotel, e.g. breakfast, you need a controlled self-test every 2nd day
which is only valid for the hotel
- we will be happy to inform you about testing possibilities in Lienz and the surrounding area
- FFP2 mask obligation in generally accessible areas
# Recommendations for behaviour
- We ask you to keep the necessary minimum distance of 2 meter from other guests
- Avoid direct physical contact with all persons
- Wearing mouth-nose protection in public areas
- Sneezing or coughing into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Washing and disinfecting hands several times a day
# Hygiene & cleanliness
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Ongoing inspection, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfection dispensers in all public areas
- Use of only virucidal cleaning products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal cleaning products
- Regular airing with fresh mountain air
- Compliance with the minimum distance in the gastronomic area
- A mouth-nose protection obligation applies only to the buffet area
- Space for enjoyment and compliance with the minimum distance provided is given whether indoors in our
restaurant or outdoors on our sun terrace.
- Our employees work exclusively with mouth-nose protection
and are constantly trained for the increased hygiene measures.